GeNiiUs™ PRODUCTiONs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War 2 Clan Application

Go down

Gears of War 2 Clan Application Empty Gears of War 2 Clan Application

Post  lD a n Zz Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:01 pm

Clan Name : .::UnIntended HeadShots::.

Stats Page :http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/gears-of-war-2/team/UnIntendedHeadShots

Website Ur From :www.gamebattles.com

Rank On Gears of war 2 : 59th on Team EU Ladder, 10-1 9 win streak, 1 dispute which was our win, Proof uploaded and just waiting for the win

Games Your Going To Move Onto : Just Gears of war 2 At the Moment, Maybe Halo ODST and Gears of war 1?

Website : None So Far, But Website shall be in the making soon

Why should we sponsor you :I believe you should sponser us because we have a very strong 3v3 team, The only match we have lost was a 4v4 and we are now looking to recruit a strong player for our last 4v4 player, Our Team has made teams like xQ look like nobodies, We have proof of us beating them on their host 5-3, We have made comebacks from 4-1 down off host to winning 5-4, I have never seen many players better than me with the torque bow and im willing to challenge anyone who thinks they are better. We are a very strong side and i believe that is why we deserve sponsership

Will you be active on theese forums :
I Will be as active as possible Smile

I will Bring 5-6 Players along with me to this website and i will spread the website around to many people, I will also post it on my teams on gamebattles

lD a n Zz

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down