GeNiiUs™ PRODUCTiONs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contact - ViCiOuZ ClaN

Go down

Contact - ViCiOuZ ClaN Empty Contact - ViCiOuZ ClaN

Post  Contact Tue May 12, 2009 1:02 am

Hi,

My name is ArSeNiiK, and I'm the leader of ViCiOuZ ClaN.

Recently, a guy named " Element DS " contacted us on GB to propose us to be sponsored by you; we discussed a little, then I asked him some precisions, but he didn't answer me, maybe because he was offline for 28h.
It looks like strange to me because Element didn't ask me nothing about our team (If we are serious, steady, trustworthy, what are our purposes, ect. )

As we didn't get some other news, I come here to check if this proposition ain't a fake (as It already happened to us), and I would like you to confirm if it's real; he told me that you could pay accomodations for LANs (we're going to the XL), provide us MS points if needed, and Turtle Beach Headset for winning streaks.

I tell you, I'm really doubting if anybody could do all that stuffs for us ^^

For now, we're on a record of 26-1 (25-2 on our team but we got cheated)
This is a training index card, so it's a young index card, we didn't play a lot of matchs on it, but we're running to the top 5 as we made it 1 month ago :

One last thing : We're very intrested by your sponsoring, so, if isn't a fake, we'll proudly accept to be sponsored.

You can contact me back on Msn : ArSeNiiKz@live.fr

Yours Sincerly, ArSeNiiK.

Contact

Back to top Go down

Contact - ViCiOuZ ClaN Empty Re: Contact - ViCiOuZ ClaN

Post  ArSeNiiK Tue May 12, 2009 1:05 am

This topic is mine, but while I was writing it, I was disconnected, That's the reason why It doesn't appear with my account

This is the screen when we were 4th : https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img22/7595/fichegb.png

And this is the link to our index card : http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/gears-of-war-2/team/training--vz

We're 15th, but we beat 2nd, and almost all the top 20 teams =)

ArSeNiiK

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-05-12

Back to top Go down